With the increasing need to find a common landscape focused on the global rights market, New York Rights Fair was launched to draw a broad international literary crowd to the U.S to help cater to the international rights, distribution and licensing of content, both adult and children’s.
It was found that the U.S market can be extremely challenging for international publishers to maneuver, which gave birth to the New York Right Fair to help bring US publishers and agents together with their global counterparts. The first of its kind, it will prove to be a one-stop destination for selling and buying rights of adult and kids’ content – providing an intimate setting for the literary community to converse and interact.
BolognaFiere with the 54-year long experience from their one of the main events – the Bologna Children’s Book Fair has joined forces with Publishers Weekly, Combined Book Exhibit and PubMatch – all stalwarts in the global and professional book community to design a show catered exclusively to the international rights, licensing, and distribution of content.
It will give a massive opportunity to acquiring agents and co-agents, publishers, content professionals, right managers, licenses, scouts, film production houses, and IP companies to engage in the best conversations with the industry leaders.
Apart from offering booth, information centers, exhibits, and representatives from all segments of the content world, the fair will also provide the unique meet up points to build strategic relationships with the peers of the literary community. The intimate setting will feature dedicated kiosks for content and titles, agent tables, translation centers, and much more. The fair will also host valuable seminars to enrich international association.
Why must you attend the New York Rights Fair?
- This global event will cover right sales negotiation and distribution for all formats including film and television, digital, audio, and print.
- Engage in the best conversations with the industry leaders
- A prominent base to promote your work
- Engaging tools to help endorse your work before, during, and after the fair
- Held in the city of New York – the center of the publishing world and hub for one of the world’s largest communities of literary agents and scouts
- The fair will celebrate the innovation of the publishing community by hosting many cultural events that showcase the artistry, innovation, and creativity of the literary community and help promote international titles in the U.S market.
Registrations have opened to participate in this first of its kind event creating the chance to sell the rights. The passes range from $75 to $225 while booth range from $1,100 to $6,200.
For more information, Contact us today!